[a few of my favorite things - music edition]
I have still been on the hunt for the perfect record player so of course I have been making a list of the first albums I will want to acquire on vinyl! Here is 5 of my all time fav's that I would love to find (it was hard to choose only 5, the list is LONG). These are musicians I could listen to over & over & couldn't live without (in no particular order)...
1. Otis Redding - I can never tire of this man's magical voice!!
2. Simon & Garfunkel - I grew up listening to their records. My mom was a fan & even sang "Homeward Bound" at a talent show while in high school, I would give anything to be able to see her performance!
3. John Denver - Another artist I grew up listening too. Creed & I had our guitar player at our wedding play "Annie's Song" as we walked back down the aisle after exchanging our vows. *love*
4. Rilo Kiley - I would take any of Jenny Lewis' work on vinyl! Her music has been with me through so many different stages of my life.
5. & lastly, Elvis - How could you not love Elvis...one of my all time favorite songs is "Pocketful of Rainbows" (now you know the secret of the inspiration for my blog's name)
I am interested in finding out what other people's all-time favorite records are?! Happy Happy Friday!!! ♥