Here are my four simple goals:
1. Start a knitted quilt - I have been wanting to make a patchwork knitted quilt for my bed for years now using my scrap yarn, I solemnly swear to start making at least a patch a week...maybe more. I would love to have it done by 2011 (but - I have a king size bed so I am willing to settle for a pile of patches)!
2. Start & finish one painting - I used to paint...a lot. I want to finish at least one painting even if it's tiny.
3. Take more traditional film photos - I *love* traditional film photographs so I want to dust off my neglected film cameras & shoot away!
4. Write more snail mail letters - Is there anything better than receiving a hand written note in the mail?! I love it & wish I took the time to share that love! Anyone want to become pen pals?
& just for fun here are four things you might or might not know about me
1. I have been a certified personal trainer for 5 years. I am not currently "practicing" but I still LOVE working out...like seriously, I love it.
2. I became a vegetarian at age 17 because Mad Cow disease was all over the news; it caused me to do a little too much research about our meat industry. I quit cold turkey one night and have never looked back.
3. I moved about every 4 years as a child (air force brat). I got to live in some really fun places & see a lot of the US in cross country moves. I loved every second of it and wouldn't have had it any other way. I get the itch to move about every 4 years now...
4. I met my husband at the young age of 19 and knew after our third date that we would get married one day...it only took us 6 years to finally make it down the aisle! The past 2 years of "married" life have been so much more fantastic than my 19 year old self could ever have imagined!
Happy Weekend!! ♥ Pin It